The conference for Corporate Treasurers on International Payments
This year the 2nd edition of International Payment Platform will be held on 21st of March. You will hear experts sharing updates on current and future challenges for corporate Treasurers on International Payments. During this event innovative practices will be shared, such as Instant payments, Virtual Accounts, P2P financing. The program will be focusing on knowledge sharing amongst treasurers to tackle problems they encounter in their daily tasks. At the end of the day you will go home with innovative solutions related to international payment, which makes it easier for you to full fill your job and to prepare your business for the future trends.
Make sure you will attend this event as one of our partners will tell about a new Blockchain Technology for the first time.
Which topics will be discussed at this conference?
During this annual conference the challenges related to international payments will be discussed. You will be receiving answers to the following questions:
- What will the payment sector look like in 2025? Make sure your function and business strategy will be future proof!
- How will the collaboration between corporate treasurers and banks evolve due to technical developments in the next few years?
- What will be the impact of instant payments on your position and business culture?
- What will be the future of Notional Pooling when Basel III will be implemented?
- Best practices technological improvements: Learn from your colleagues about Virtual Accounts, Payment institutions, Peer2peer collaboration, Instant payments and much more.
These and many more will be discussed during the conference. Get ready to be inspired by both experts and your international colleagues on how to anticipate on the challenges resulting from technical improvements combined with new rules and regulations.
The Choice is Yours!
During the afternoon we offer the possibility to elaborate on the subjects of your interest. You can join on of the Treasury Talks of colleague Corporate Treasurers. During a Treasury Talk best practices on specific topics will be shared. Learn from their experience and challenges!
Download Brochure (pdf)
A.o. these experts will be presenting at the conference:
Independent Interim Manager and Strategic Advisor in the financial sector
Director General, European Payments Council
Tim de Knegt
Strategic Finance & Treasury Port of Rotterdam / Havenbedrijf Rotterdam
If you should want more information on this conference, or are you’re interested in a form of participation . Please feel free to contact us!